Submission guideline designed to ensure a minimum standard of all items although item approvals reside with the reviewer, following these guidelines will minimize the chances of your item being rejected.
- Theme must be built using Bootstrap 3 or newer and HTML5.
- Your theme must follow Bootstrap’s infrastructure, fundamental elements, and the bootstrap’s native standard grid system.
- Theme must maintain a necessary level of design quality and vary sufficiently from the default Bootstrap styling.
- Theme's title must need to follow the naming convention [title] – [subtitle] Eg. MyTheme – My Awesome Bootstrap Theme.
- Preview Image's maximum allowed size is 1 MB.
Preview URL must be direct link to the demo without any iframe or advertisement.
Source code, documentation and all text must be written in English.
- Theme must be compatible with all major browsers.
- Theme must include basic documentation.
- Theme must be displayed properly on popular mobile devices and desktop screens.
- You must provide basic support to your customers.
- Third-party assets used to build your theme must be properly licensed or free for commercial use
Note: If we receive any DMCA notice or can detect any copied template was submitted, BootThemes reserves all rights to remove your items or suspend your account without any prior notice or warning.