Once a product has been purchased by you, no right of cancellation or refund exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 due to the electronic nature of our products. Any refunds shall be at our sole and absolute discretion.
You have 24 hours to inspect your purchase and to determine if it does not meet with the expectations laid forth by the seller. In the event that you wish to receive a refund, BootThemes will issue you a refund and ask you to specify how the product failed to live up to expectations.
You agree that under no circumstances whatsoever shall you initiate any chargebacks via your payment provider. You agree that any payments made by you for any of our products are final and may not be charged back. We reserve the right to alter any of our prices from time to time.
We grant refund if
- The product purchased has stopped functioning or displaying that we described to it’s details, or broken after the installation and we are not able to give you solution.
- Account fraud detected.
We don’t grant refund if
- You opened any dispute before telling our support team about your problem.
- You are not able to configure due to lack of skill.
- Your web host does not meet the requirements.
- You changed your mind about the purchase.
- You choose not to use the product anymore.